Scores & Learning
References of the “Music for Peace” scores
You must obtain 8 protected scores : the 4 scores of works by contemporary composers, and 4 non-free scores.
The other scores will be sent to you by email after your registration.
Two or three pieces will be learned by heart and do not require paper scores.
Scores to buy :
Protected scores :
- Arvo Pärt (+1935) : Da pacem Domine
VERLAG UNIVERSAL EDITION UE 32941
- Urmas Sisask (*1960) : Agnus Dei
Boosey&Hawkes Department: Choral – Choral Mixed Voices
Publisher: Fennica Gehrman Catalogue No: M042086674
- Peteris Vasks (*1946) : The fruit of silence
Schott-Verlag Download C 55851 Q19076
- Enjott Schneider (*1950) : Dona nobis pacem
Schott-Verlag Download C 55511 Q20511
Non-free scores :
- Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847) : Verleih uns Frieden
CARUS Chorpartitur 40.481/05
- Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) : Ach, arme Welt
- Maurice Ravel (1875-1937) : Trois beaux oiseaux du paradis
and for the women’s choir only :
- Charles Gounod (1818-1893) : Da pacem Domine
You can purchase these 7 or 8 scores from the supplier of your choice
However, to facilitate the acquisition of your scores, we have negotiated a group purchase with the music bookshop :
« Le Croquenote » offers prices and postal conditions that allow you to have all the “Eurochorus 2022” scores delivered in a single package for a total cost that is lower than the sum of all the prices of the scores purchased individually.
Here are the links to buy the scores online on the Croquenotes website.
If you are dealing by telephone, specify “Eurochorus” in your exchanges to benefit from the negotiated prices.
Some of these scores, annotated by Heinrich to facilitate your learning, will be sent to you after your registration. However, this does not exempt you from buying the scores, which you will have to use during the concerts.
Free of rights scores :
The scores, free of rights and commented by Heinrich, can be downloaded below:
- Max Reger (1873-1916) : Thine, o Lord, is the power
- Josquin Desprez (1450/55-1521) : Agnus Dei III extract from the “Missa da pacem”
- Louis Théodor Gouvy (1819-1898) : Hymne à la paix
- Bernard Lallement : Hymne à l’espoir
Works sung by heart :
The following works will be learned by heart :
- Frank Martin (1890-1974) : Notre Père / from the Oratorio “Et in terra pax”
to sing by heart
- Philippe Rombi(*1968) : Hymne des fraternisés
to sing by heart
The learning tools
It is necessary to work on the scores before coming to the workshop.
The learning tools for each piece will be made available from April onwards, as they are created.
All learning files will be available by June at the latest.
Subscribe to the Eurochorus newsletter to be informed of the availability of the learning tools, as soon as they are published.
Links and files to come